What is it about a sleeping child that is so precious? Connor hadn't napped all day. We came home from grandmas house and he wanted chocolate milk. I was in making dinner and went to peek at him and this is how I found him. He is such an angelic little man. So of course and ran in and grabbed the camera to get a sweet picture of my precious little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
He is so cute and when my kids fall a sleep it is like a blessing for me. Some days they are really nice to eachother and then the other days it is like a fight all day long. What a joy it is to have kids and see there different moods. Like the other day for no reason Saydee quit tumbling and then today she wanted to go again what next.
Hey Megan, I just found your blog on Alisca's. When I get on blogs, I start exploring and going onto other people's blogs. I love to LOOK to see what other people are up to! Hope you don't mind!
Post a Comment