Friday, December 26, 2008

1st Dance Recital















On December 18th Macie had her first dance recital. She has been so excited for it and practied so hard. She did the dress rehearsal and did the dance so cute. On the night of the performance she was so excited to put on her costume and put on her makeup. We got to the auditorium and she wanted me to come and take her picture while she "posed". Well the recital started and it was soon Macie's turn. My heart was pounding and I was so excited but nervous. Her class came out, the lights came on, the music started and Macie cried! She just stood there crying and rubbing her eyes. I wanted to cry. I think now she wishes she would have done it because she keeps asking me when she will have another performance like this one. So we will keep our fingers crossed! I was still very proud of my little dancer.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Poor girl! Next time she will do it! She looks so cute all dressed up.