Well on wednesday Tyson walked in on Macie in the bathroom. She was putting nail scissors into the cupboard. She looked at Tyson and said "nothing." Well I heard him say "Are you kidding me?" Then I heard him say your mom is going to kill you. So I decided I better go in and see what happened. I walked in the bathroom and saw a pile of hair in the garbage. I started to cry! She hadn't done too much damage but she got the sides pretty good. It almost looks like she layered her hair. So we might need to visit Jamie for a little fixing! AHHH!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
what is up with all the little girls cutting their hair lately. IT must be the new style. Avrie did that too about her age not so much fun I guess it's just the way life goes!
Oh my gosh!!! What the heck, She just had a cut. I am sorry. Bring her by and lets see what we can do.
That sucks! Good thing hair grows back. You will look back on this some day and laugh.
That looks like SO much! But she still looked adorable on Sunday. What are we going to do with these girls!
I swear every little girl has to have a hair cutting experience. I am glad that it wasn't too bad, but still it makes you sick to your stomach. You always feel bad for the parents that talk about there kids doing that, and think to yourself....I am glad that is not my child. Then it happens.....your child cuts their hair.
Where's the picture of *her* with the self haircut? That's the good stuff.... We never see her so we have to live through this thing.. ;)
-Heidy
Post a Comment