Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tiny Dancer











On Friday we went to St. George for Macie's dance competition. We spent the night in a motel which is what Macie was most excited about. Well Saturday morning I was so nervous and sick!! At Macie's last performance she just cried. This was competition and I prayed she would dance. I promised her a wii game and uncle Chase promised her a 4 wheeler ride. Well I didn't need to worry one little bit. She led, yes led, her group out onto the floor and did the dance wonderfully! I wanted to cry. She did such a great job and I was so proud of her! Her class won 2nd place and she got a trophy which she is very proud of. Her costume also won for best costume! My niece Satasha also performed at this competition and did a great job also. I am so proud of you Macie!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

She looks adorable! Looks like you have a little dancer in your family :)

mandy85 said...

That is great that she did it and she looks so cute. Saydee and her talk at school and she has been begging me to put her in dance. I just don't know where to start I never danced in school. Who does Macie take dance from?

mandy85 said...

yes she still tumbles on tuesdays at 11 but I don't know how it will be for the summer. Thanks