Thursday, August 20, 2009

1st day of Kindergarten


Today was Macie's 1st day of kindergarten! It just doesn't even seem possible! She has been so excited to go. Last night she kept asking if it was time to go to bed! I took her to school and walked into her class with her. I probably didn't even need too. She acted like she didn't even care if I was there or not, which I guess is a good thing. After I left to walk out to my car I got a little choked up. When I picked her up she was all smiles and had a great day!








6 comments:

mandy85 said...

Macie looked so cute too. Sayd came home and told me she was so happy Macie is in her class. I drove by the tumbling building and there wasn't anything on when to sigh up do you know when it is.

Jessica said...

Cute! Wow, Mom! You made it through one of the best/worst days of a mommy's life. Both kids are so big and look bigger in pictures.

Congrats. Ivy says, "Cute pictures and we love your family!"

Holli Slack said...

How exciting for Macie...her first day of Kindergarten. You have to wonder where the time does go. Off the subject...do you remember that time in 5th grade that we were hoping if great grandma Frampton was to pass away that she would do it, so that we could get out of school? It really doesn't seem like that was that long ago!

Jessica said...

Hey, I think Tyson needs to hold a donut making class for the next family gathering:) I forgot that he did that in bakeries for a while, but man, they look better than anything in the shop!

Hkcarp said...

Ahhhh... how can she be that big already!!! So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Thats always a hard day.....& I can't say it gets easier either. She looked adorable and it sounds like you got through it like a trooper.