Friday, September 18, 2009

And then there were Five....




Thats right! In about 30 and 1/2 weeks we will have a new little addition in our home. We are expecting baby #3 and couldn't be more excited!!! Our new little bundle is due to come April 19, 2010....ahh seems soooo far away. We are so happy and can't wait to meet our new sweet spirit.

14 comments:

Jessica said...

That is so exciting! Congrats!

Amanda and Ryan said...

Congrats you guys!

Katie said...

YEAH that is soooo exciting!!! Weird though I was reading it and for some reason I thought you were having twins!!! I guess I can't add that would make 4 kids not 5 I wasn't thinking of your family including parents! Got to have those!

Brian & Jamie Frampton said...

Congrats!!! Thats so fun!!!

{Mo} said...

Yippee! That's so exciting, how fun for you guys!
How are you feeling? If you need anything, let me know please. I'm feeling like an awful VTer!

mandy85 said...

That is so fun. Sometimes I think about having another baby but that is just thinking for me. I have my hands full with the two I already have. I hope everything goes great for you all.

Holli Slack said...

I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations!!!

Michelle Ramirez said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting! How are you feeling?

Hilary said...

Congratulations!

Shelbus :) said...

ahh little beans :)

Weisenbeck Family said...

Congratulations!! That is exciting news.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I am around 9 weeks. I have been a little sick to my stomach but I don't get morning sickness with my pregnancies. Thank goodness. I am so glad that you are feeling so good. I sucks to be excited about something and feel so rotten. If I follow my other babies and go early, we will be having them around the same time. That will be fun to follow up with each other as time goes on.

brenda said...

I'm so excited for you two. April babys are so fun my little man was born april1, 2009.

Garrett and Caitlin said...

Congrats your guys!!!