My baby is 3! I cannot believe how fast the time goes! This year he was so excited for his presents, cake, and party. We had a great day with him!

This awesome cake his daddy made!

He blew out all his candles in one shot!

The present Macie got for him. She was so excited.

His and his dads favorite present a gun and binoculars!

I am so thankful that Connor is my little guy. He brings so much joy into our home. He is such a boy and loves anything to do with guns, trucks, and mud! He is such a good and smart boy. We love him so much. Happy Birthday Buddy!!
3 comments:
He is such a cute little guy. I can't believe how fast they grow. I look at my kids and are just in ahh of how big they are.
Happy Birthday to such a neat kid! Wish we could have been there to share his day!
Happy Birthday Connor! He is such a cute little boy! Curtis and I were talking about the other night at the reunion when he just walked over to Curtis and sat on his lap!
I LOVE there little snow pictures! What a cute sister Macie is to show him how to do the snow angels!!!
Post a Comment