Friday, January 7, 2011

Random Pics

I thought I would just post some random pics of Mckenna. Today she is 5 weeks old! I cannot believe it! She no longer fits into her newborn clothes or diapers. It makes me so sad :( Last night Ty was changing her and she was wearing a newborn onesie and he was like this is so tight. I said that's because its a newborn. He pretty much said....let her wear clothes that fit! I am in denial :( Anyway she is more alert and is so much fun to watch. She has such a different personality when her eyes are open. So much fun!!!














Don't you just love these pics! I love that Connor is sneaking in at the top!





All three kids were watching Despicable Me. It was too cute!







1 comment:

Ashley said...

So cute I love the sleeping pics I have a ton with David and the boys sleeping away. But why is it that its always the dads that get to sleep? lol So cute she is getting so big. Any news yet on a blessing date? I hope to hear about it so that we can plan to come down and finally see her :)