Mckenna loves bananas!! I put a piece into the mesh feeder and she goes to town. You can hear her saying mmmm and she is occupied for quite some time just munching away! Yummy!!!!
I am feeding Logan a banana as I am reading this lol I swear he is going to grow a tail he eats so many too. He would eat them in the mesh feeder as well but I hated cleaning it out and so I threw it away and just made him start eating them in little chunks much better lol
Tyson and I have been married for 13 wonderful years. We are the proud parents to a daughter, Macie, who is 9,a son Connor who is 7, Mckenna who is 3, and our newest addition Callie who just turned 1. We also have a son waiting for us in Heaven.
1 comment:
I am feeding Logan a banana as I am reading this lol I swear he is going to grow a tail he eats so many too.
He would eat them in the mesh feeder as well but I hated cleaning it out and so I threw it away and just made him start eating them in little chunks much better lol
Post a Comment