Fair Warning....there is humongous picture overload coming up!!!!!
Ty's boss could finally see how stressed out my poor hubby was and gave him a long weekend off! I knew I needed to get him away, buy of course the funds are low...so I decided we could go camping (which is not my fave thing to do especially with a baby!). My parents thankfully agreed to let us use there camping trailer. We headed up Kanosh canyon Thursday and came home Saturday. We had a great time (although it rained). The kids had fun and were very good. Mckenna did awesome and even slept in the pack n play. Connor was totally in his element. He loved doing everything his dad did. He kept telling Ty that they needed to go scout for animals (this child has read the Little Jake books too many times!!). It was so fun just to be with our little family. We made smores, played games, walked, goofed off, and even snuck in a few movies!! We made some great memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Love all the pictures! Looks like fun!
I LOVE that he likes black licorice! What a great kid! :)
Camping that looks nicer then my house you were staying in lol looks fun we are going again this weekend
Post a Comment