Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011

We had such a great Christmas.  I hope that everyone elses holiday was as great.  The  kids did fairly well and didn't wake up til 7:00 so that made me happy.  We had to wake up Mckenna though because she was still sleeping.  She couldn't figure out what in the world was going on!  The kids got way spoiled from Santa and Ty and I got some nice things too.  It was a super day.
Mckenna and her blocks



Macie was so excited for this paper jams mic!




Macies new snuggie!!


Connor was super excited about this bucking horse!!

My boy + wii hunting game = happy!!!!


He was sooooo excited about this uniform!!!


Yay his own ds!  Now he doesn't have to play the pink one!!

He wore this uniform everyday for 5 straight days!!

Macie wanted a monster high doll sooooo bad!!

Mckenna pushing her new baby in the stroller



1 comment:

mandy85 said...

Oh it looks like your christmas was awesome. Your fam is just so cute. I love that connor wore his uniform for days that is so cute.

Mandy