Friday, April 20, 2012

The Wedding

Ryan and  Amanda were married on Saturday April 7th.  After we got home from Bass Pro Shops I had to put the curlformers in Macie's hair for the wedding.  The kids were super bummed because they wanted to go swimming.  But with Macie's hair we just couldn't do it.  Macie was asked by Amanda to be a Flower Girl.  She was soooooo super excited!!  Amanda asked Macie to ride to the ceremony with the rest of the bridal party.  She got to ride in a limo and she was so excited and nervous about it.  But she did it and had a ball!!  This is Macie right before I took her over to Amanda's room to wait for the limo.
 I had a gorgeous little dress for Mckenna to wear to the wedding.  Of course she wouldn't pose with Connor the way I wanted her too!  My little man  looked pretty handsome in his tie!


 Macie was escorted down the aisle with her very handsome cousin  Nolan.
 The gorgeous bride and groom.....
 The picture quality isn't very good but I love this pic!  Amanda didn't see her wedding ring until Ryan put it on her finger! Look how thrilled she is!!!!!
 Ty caught this cute pic of his sisters kids. Dallin is totally passed out and Logan is just chillin on the floor!

The Bridal Party

Ty's sister Heidy and our Nephew Keaton





Ty and his sister Ashley


 Macie wanted to keep the flower that she held during the ceremony forever!  I told her we could try drying it and see what happened but I couldn't promise her anything.  So we took a picture of it so we would never forget!  Last night I had to finally convince her that it needed to be thrown away.



1 comment:

Amanda and Ryan said...

What a great post! It was such a great day :) I wouldn't let the kids swim the day of the wedding..I know, the mean step mom!! LoL :)
Macie did such a great job! Once I get all the pics back from the limo ride I will send them to her!