We have 2 outside cats (they are actually still kitties really). We got them to keep the mice away since we are surrounded by fields. They have done a really great job. They have turned into friendlier kittens then I wanted but Mckenna loves them. Well a few months ago I noticed they both looked a little full in the middle....if ya know what I mean! Sure enough they had kittens a day apart from each other. They had them hidden and we never got to see them and so I assumed they were too young to be mommy's and so the babies had probably died.
A couple weeks ago I could hear meowing when I was outside and it was coming from under the house. We did some investigating and low and behold we found 3 little kittens. They were so small and just adorable. Well in the coming days more kittens have showed up and we now have a grand total of 8 kittens.....10 cats in all....YIKES!!! Mckenna goes out and picks them up (the ones that will let her) and just squeals and giggles. She loves them to pieces. She will be sad when they all go and find new homes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
10 cats yikes lol Dallin and David are both allergic so that would be bad new or us lol They are cute tho
Post a Comment