Saturday, November 17, 2012

One Month Old!!!

Wow!  Seriously where did the time go??  Callie was one month old yesterday!  So we kept the Mckenna tradition and took the red chair picture!  Look how tiny she is....I had a hard time keeping her upright to take the pic.  She is growing but is still so teeny.  She is still wearing newborn clothes and diapers.  I just started putting her in a few 0-3 month clothes.  Its fine with me....I love love love this teeny tiny stage!  When I stood on the scale with her a few days ago she weighed 9 lbs.
Callie has brought so much love and joy into our home.  All the kids adore her....especially Mckenna.  If she grew by kisses she would be huge by now!  I swear Mckenna kisses her at least 100 times a day and that is no exaggeration!  I couldn't ask for a better relationship between these two little girls.
In the past few weeks Callie has started to smile when spoken  to.  Yesterday I was talking to her and she smiled and cooed at me!  So super sweet!!
I am so thankful that she is here and apart of our family!!!!







No comments: