Thursday, December 6, 2012

Kenna Koo is 2!!!!!

On Monday the 3rd Mckenna celebrated her 2nd birthday!  I can't believe she is 2 already!  She is so much fun.  We had a combined party the day before with Callie's blessing, so our party on her birthday was just our little family.  She was so cute and kept saying I'm 2!  She opened her presents and got clothes, a shopping cart, and a mega blocks table.  She was very excited with them all.  Then we sang her happy birthday and she blew out the candles so cute!  She loves loves loves Mickey Mouse clubhouse and has an obsession with Mickey and Minnie.  So that is how we decorated her cake and she loved it!
I love this little girl!  She is so spunky and full of spirit!  She keeps me very very busy, but I wouldn't trade her for the world.  I love you Kenna Koo!!!











3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the waves on the cake so cute. It is crazy that she is 2 already wow. Logan is the same way he loves to tell everyone that he is two he is very proud lol. I will give you all the secrets on the monster truck cake when I see ya lol it was pretty simple really.I love cakes that look hard but are not :)She is to cute and getting so big.

mandy85 said...

Oh all your kids are just so cute. I can't believe she is already 2 that is so crazy.

Amanda and Ryan said...

Cute pictures!! Happy Birthday Kenna!!!