I cannot believe my little boy is 6! He was super excited for his birthday this year. He went to school and his teacher gave him a new book and he got to bring treats for the kids in his class. Then we are pizza for dinner his choice! Finally grandmas and grandpas came over and we opened presents and had some cake. He got super spoiled this year! He got a target, air soft gun (one for him and his dad!), Green Bay Packer pillowcases, Tony Stewart remote control car, bull riding vest, spurs, and a Bodacious bull riding dvd. He was so excited! And of course he had his bull riding cake! Can you tell this boy is a cowboy! He is such a sweet and good boy. I love him so much and I am so glad he is my little boy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
To funny our kids are so different on what they like lol Looks like fun he is getting so big. I have been waiting to see the cake I thought that you were doing monster trucks?? lol The bull is cute :)
Post a Comment