On Saturday it was Callie's 5 month birthday! Wow its cliche but where did the time go? I can't believe she is growing and getting big so quickly! She is so stinkin cute and everywhere we go I get complimented on what a darling baby I have. Everyone loves her hair! She can be so happy and cute, but can be so whiny and grumpy in a matter of seconds. Good thing I love her so much!!
Things she is doing:
*Grabs toys and puts them in her mouth
*Sleeps much better! Only up about twice a night :)
*Rolls from her back to her belly
*She is not eating solids yet although her daddy and auntie try sneaking things in her mouth!
*Putting some weight on her legs
During this month she also developed this crazy rash to Pampers diapers just out of the blue. So being the prissy girl she is she is now wearing Huggies. Silly girl!
I love this girl and I'm so happy she is mine!






1 comment:
Holy Crap she looks so big.. So sad how fast they grow up.
Post a Comment