Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Change.....

Big changes.... We moved!  Last Wednesday was our last night at our house.  Thursday was super busy moving out everything that was left.  It was a huge job and exhausting, physically and mentally.  For now we live in Fillmore at my grandmas house until a rental becomes available (hopefully soon!!). And the next thing will be starting to build our house. So super excited!!
 The kids have done well.  Macie was the saddest and cried several times.  They have all acted out a bit more too.  I really questioned my decisions and really hoped I wasn't scarring my kids for life by taking them and away from the only home they knew.  But I keep thinking of how great its going to be in about a year.
Things are good, cluttered but good.  So hopefully we will break ground sooner rather than later.
I will miss the west side but am excited to "move on up" to the east side!!


No comments: