Yesterday Mckenna turned 3!! I can't believe that she's 3 already! She has been so excited about it for weeks. Whenever we went to the store and she saw something she wanted she would say I want this for my birthday!
Yesterday I took her out to Carls where we had birthday lunch with her dad. Then we had a little party for her last night. She got a lot of fun things and the Dora Mermaid doll that she had been asking for for weeks. Aunt Shelby gave her the cutest give though; cupcakes, ranch, macaroni and cheese, and an Ariel barbie. When Shelby came over yesterday she asked Mckenna what she wanted. These are the things that she kept saying time after time. It was cute!
Her birthday cake was so adorable. It was The little mermaid and she loved it! Everybody that came she would say come and see my cake. She blew out the candles before we were even done singing to her. Overall I think she had a good birthday!
Here are some things about Mckenna:
*Counts to about 15 pretty well
*Basically knows her abc's
*LOVES Ariel and mermaids in general
*She is so spirited! She keeps me on my toes. She is my wild child for sure!
*She calls everyone who makes her mad a blossom.
*She LOVES ranch and wants to dip everything into it!
*She LOVES books and always wants to be read to. Then will read the story back.
She is full of spit and fire and she makes our house so interesting! I love her so much and wouldn't have her any other way!!


1 comment:
Cute looks like fun. Dallin was the same way the day of his birthday they think that they should get away with anything because its there birthday lol. She is so cute
Post a Comment