These are just a bunch of pics that I wanted to post. They are very random!
I did Jamberry's on Mckenna's nails and she fell asleep right in the middle of the pampering!
Just a cute summery pic of Callie
My Little Cutie
Playing in the cupboard. I have a pic of me doing the same thing!
Mckenna enjoying a donut!
Twinners!
Macie took these pics of Callie reading on the bed.
Callie was riding her bike one day and took her baby for a ride.
Napping on daddy
Love kiddos missing both front teeth!
The first full ponytail I put in Callies hair.
Pics of Mckenna and Avery when they stopped to say Hi.
These are pics of Macie's great brain project and she did all about Barbies. She did a really great job on it.
I wanted to mention a few things here so I don't forget it!
*When Mckenna is hot and sweating she says I'm sweatering!
*Mckenna loves Frozen. She knows the words to every song!
*Callie likes to end words with "e". She will say bready, eggy, shoesies.
*Callie loves to sing and dance with Mckenna.
*Callie is talking up a storm. She says the kids names all the time and practically every word!

























No comments:
Post a Comment