Monday, August 11, 2014

Macie turns the big 10!!!!!

On Thursday my baby girl turned 10 years old!!  I really can't believe it.  It seriously feels like I just had her, the time has gone by so incredibly fast.  She makes me so proud.  She is smart, creative, beautiful, and a great big sister.  I am so grateful she is my daughter.  

On the morning of her birthday she had art camp.  After she was finished with that we decided to go up to Copley's and have a picnic.  The kids were all super excited about that.

That evening we had a little family get together for cake and ice cream.  Macie wanted a Frozen cake this year.  Unfortunately it wasn't very fancy but she seemed happy.  She got a shirt, jacket, book, and the thing she had been asking for a camera!  She also got some nice cards and money!

Macie, I hope that you had a great birthday.  We sure do love you and are so happy you are in our family!!!
























No comments: