Friday, January 23, 2015

Connor's 8th Birthday

Connors birthday was on a Sunday this year.  He was super excited to finally get to wear his new suit to church.  We let him open up one present in the morning.  It was brand new scriptures and a scripture bag.  He was super excited about them.
After church we had a lunch for Connor.  We ate soup and soup bowls.  Then we sang happy birthday and ate cake.  Jenny made him a Green Bay Packers cake.  It turned out so fun and he absolutely loved it!
After our lunch we headed over to Kanosh for the big moment.  On the way over Connor kept telling me how nervous he was.  I assured him that all would be fine.  Connor had so many family, friends, and neighbors at his baptism.  The program went really well.  After he was baptized he told me that he wanted to do it again!  I was very proud of him and his dad.  It was a beautiful day.

After the baptism we went to grandpa and grandmas house to watch the NFC championship came.  Connor opened up a few more gifts and got to wear a new jersey for the game.  The Packers played so well, but totally disappointed us in the last 2 min. Bummer end to a great day.

I am so very proud of Connor and his decision to be baptized.  I can't believe he is 8 and making this big step already!  Happy Birthday Bud!  I hope you had a super special day!



























No comments: