Tuesday, August 25, 2015

School is back in Session!

Macie and Connor started school on Wednesday the 19th.  They were excited.  Macie is in the 6th grade and her teacher is Mrs. Starley.  Connor is in the 3rd grade and his teacher is Mrs. Allen.  They were both happy when they got home and said they enjoyed their teachers.
On the 20th Mckenna had her first day of preschool.  Her teacher is Mrs. Monroe.  She rode the bus up with the kids and then Ty and I met them at the school.  We walked her in and she was pretty hesitant.  She started to cry a little and Mrs. Monroe just took over and we left.  On her bus ride home she was anxious and cried the whole way.  But when we got home and talked about it, she was excited to tell me the things that she had done.  She didn't have to go back to school until Monday.  On Monday I couldn't get her to even get out of the car to get on the bus.  So I drove her to school.  She was crying when we got out and didn't want to go.  I walked her into her classroom and she cried and cried.  Mrs. Monroe picked up her and I left.  She came home very happy and excited to tell me the things that she had done.  Mrs. Monroe text me later that day and said that she had been fine.  
This morning I put her on the bus crying and unhappy.  I sure hope that Connor got her to her class okay.  I guess we will see later how it all went down.  
I'm hopeful (and everyone tells me) that it will get better, and soon there will be no fuss.  I surely hopeso because its heartwrenching.
;


No comments: