On Tuesday night we went to my little sister Shelby's high school graduation. It was a nice ceremony. I cannot believe that she is old enough to be out of school! I am so proud of her and love her so much.
Nice 'M'! Very clever. Congrats, Shelby. What a wonderful milestone and really, springboard into life. Can't wait to hear what's next. BTW, Megan: I remember your Millard High graduation! You sang, "I believe I can fly". It was the first time I heard that song:)
Tyson and I have been married for 13 wonderful years. We are the proud parents to a daughter, Macie, who is 9,a son Connor who is 7, Mckenna who is 3, and our newest addition Callie who just turned 1. We also have a son waiting for us in Heaven.
1 comment:
Nice 'M'! Very clever.
Congrats, Shelby. What a wonderful milestone and really, springboard into life. Can't wait to hear what's next.
BTW, Megan: I remember your Millard High graduation! You sang, "I believe I can fly". It was the first time I heard that song:)
Post a Comment