Thursday, May 14, 2009

Preschool Graduation

On May 7th Macie had her preschool graduation. The theme was from the book Chicka Chicka Boom Boom. It was so cute. They sang very cute songs. At the end all the kids said their name and the name of their parents. It was adorable! Macie has really enjoyed being in Ms. Guillettes class. She has had a fun time with Mrs. Keel and Mrs. Johnson also. She has also made a "best friend" Savannah. I cannot believe that she is done with preschool!! For some silly reason my pictures will not load so I will post them later.

2 comments:

Misti said...

That was a really cute program. Macie did so good. Kadyn gets so shy. I was really shocked that he actually danced last night at the school program. I was recording him when they were singing and he was being pretty quiet but Macie was just going to town. I was laughing cause she is so cute! Hope you all have a great summer break!

mandy85 said...

I wish we could of made it to the program but Saydee was still sick. I don't really know if she would of done it or not but at least we made it to the preshool one last week. All of the kids were so cute.