Macie keeps telling me how badly she wants a baby sister. Well she doesn't really need one because her little brother lets her dress him up! They came out of Macie's room the other morning both wearing swimsuits!
You guys have such an adorable family! I haven't seen you in forever (since like before kids!) (This is Tyson's cousin, by the way!) :-)
Hey, I need to email an invite for Grandpa Powell's 80th birthday . . . email me at hilarysrandomthoughts@gmail.com, and I can send you one . . . or the basic info is:
Grandpa's 80th birthday is coming up, and we're having a potluck BBQ at Judy & Jerry's house. 80 is a pretty big deal, so we are hoping to get as many of his kids/grandkids/great-grandkids together as possible! We wanted to let everyone know, and we're asking that you pass this on to any kids/siblings/parents/etc that I may not have an email for! Let Judy or my Mom know if you're planning on coming, as soon as possible, so we can have a semi-accurate count for food (or email me back and I'll pass it on!)
The details are: Saturday, June 27th at 4PM 7555 South Michelle Way, Sandy, UT Judy 801-641-2996 or Karine 801-641-2246 to call with questions, help with food, or RSVP
Thanks, and hope to see you all there (and for those further away, we'll miss you! Feel free to call and wish him your best at 801-969-2060!)
Oh my goodness, so I guess I didn't read this closely enough, I obviously thought it said babysitter and not baby sister...WOW! Now it all makes sense.
Oh my heck,I love it! He makes such a cute litte sister :) Did you ever do that to Chase? I remember dressing Ky up in little tutu's and my mom had a fit and made us stop. But we sure had a good time!
Tyson and I have been married for 13 wonderful years. We are the proud parents to a daughter, Macie, who is 9,a son Connor who is 7, Mckenna who is 3, and our newest addition Callie who just turned 1. We also have a son waiting for us in Heaven.
8 comments:
That is so cute!
I would love to be her babysitter! After all she is my best friend!
You guys have such an adorable family! I haven't seen you in forever (since like before kids!) (This is Tyson's cousin, by the way!) :-)
Hey, I need to email an invite for Grandpa Powell's 80th birthday . . . email me at hilarysrandomthoughts@gmail.com, and I can send you one . . . or the basic info is:
Grandpa's 80th birthday is coming up, and we're having a potluck BBQ at Judy & Jerry's house. 80 is a pretty big deal, so we are hoping to get as many of his kids/grandkids/great-grandkids together as possible! We wanted to let everyone know, and we're asking that you pass this on to any kids/siblings/parents/etc that I may not have an email for! Let Judy or my Mom know if you're planning on coming, as soon as possible, so we can have a semi-accurate count for food (or email me back and I'll pass it on!)
The details are:
Saturday, June 27th at 4PM
7555 South Michelle Way, Sandy, UT
Judy 801-641-2996
or Karine 801-641-2246
to call with questions, help with food, or RSVP
Thanks, and hope to see you all there (and for those further away, we'll miss you! Feel free to call and wish him your best at 801-969-2060!)
Oh my goodness, so I guess I didn't read this closely enough, I obviously thought it said babysitter and not baby sister...WOW! Now it all makes sense.
Ha Ha I love it! When I first saw it I thought who is that little girl?! He is too cute.
That's what little brothers are for is to dress them up to be just like their older sisters!!!
Oh my heck,I love it! He makes such a cute litte sister :) Did you ever do that to Chase? I remember dressing Ky up in little tutu's and my mom had a fit and made us stop. But we sure had a good time!
Yikes dont be crazy enough to have 3 kids. Whatever you do lol
Post a Comment