Friday, June 12, 2009

***SuPeR dEaLs!!***

On wednesday I went shopping at Albertsons. I got some pretty good deals and thought I would share them with you. I love coupons.....they are so great!!!
This is my super mega great deal!! I got this 4lb bag of
boneless skinless chicken breast and I only paid $.29!!!
Thats right only 29 cents!!!
I got 6 boxes of cereal for $.87 cents a box.
I got the frosted mini wheats 3 boxes for $1.50 a box.

I got 4 chex mix boxes for $1.30 a box.
2 boxes of fudge brownies for $.75 cents a box.
2 Betty Crocker cake mixes for $.75 cents a box.
2 Betty Crocker frostings for $.40 cents a piece.


3 ragu spaghetti sauces for $.60 cents a jar.
2 Best foods mayonnaise for $.90 cents a jar.
2 Bertolli Alfredo sauces for $.45 cents a jar.



3 1 pounds boxes of Purina Kitten chow for Free.
2 dial soap bars and 2 liquid dial soap for $.65 a piece.
12.5 oz Lysol for $1.99
32oz All small and might for $1.70




3 Breyers ice cream 1.5 qt for $.80 a piece.
2 Bar s hot dogs for $.38 cents a piece.
5 17.6 oz Tony's pizzas for $1.49 a piece.
All in all I was pretty happy with the amount of money I spent and all the great things I came home with!





3 comments:

Jessica said...

Good Job! Albertson's is the best!

Ashley said...

Where do you get coupons that make stuff that cheap?

Hkcarp said...

Yeah! Please tell us so that we can join in on the savings.. Good heck woman... Thats cheap!!!!