Connor loves boots! This was his first pair of boots. He has had them for over a year. Tyson has re glued the soles several times. This is practically the only pair of shoes that this child ever puts on. He loves loves loves his boots! I bet he has traveled 1000 miles in these boots. As you can see on the bottom there is absolutely no tread left at all! There is practically no padding in the inside. I know they are getting to small and cannot be comfortable at all but he still wears them. Well as a birthday gift from my parents they bought him a new pair of boots. They are very similar to these but have lights in the soles! So I think that I am finally able to retire these and the little man won't notice now that he has a new pair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Mitch is the same way. He has to have his boots and hat. And his boots look just like Connor's I just love little boys. They are so set in their ways. I wonder if our little angels are running around in a pair of boots right now getting into trouble?!?! Hey we need to get together next time I come down and just hang out and let the little ones play. I think we are going to come down in 2 weeks. Lets plan something.
I do have to say that those are some cute boots! I LOVE how they are all worn out from him wearing them so much.
Megan...I wanted to let you know that I have set up a new blog that is not private to let you know when I have updated my private blog.
curtisandhollislackupdate.blogspot.com
Post a Comment