Monday, May 24, 2010
Barnyard Moosical
On the 19th we went to the annual Elementary School Program. The theme this year was "Barnyard Moosical." Everything was farm related. It was just adorable. Macie was a cowgirl with her pony. The poor little girl had a slight fever earlier in the day but still wanted to go to the program. The next day I took her to the doctor and she has Strep throat. You would never know she didn't feel well because she sang and danced so well!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I really miss the elementary program down there. My kids have missed out on so much being in school up here!!! She is so cute =)
looks like fun. i hope she is feeling better. So sad to get sick when she is so excited to go :(
Holy Cow, I can't believe how big she looks. Seems like just yesterday she was a tiny baby. How fast they grow obviously. She is still adorable of course. Cant wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks. Lots of picture opportunities.
Post a Comment