Monday, June 7, 2010

~CookOut~

On Saturday afternoon Ty came home from work and decided we needed to go out and do something. So we decided to head up dry creek in Meadow for a cookout. The kids were super excited to go. The kids had fun exploring and of course Connor had to throw every rock he saw. We ate yummy tinfoil dinners and roasted some marshmallows. It was a lot of fun just being together as a family.














5 comments:

Ashley said...

fun I cant believe how big the kids are getting. I swear everytime you post a pic of them they look older lol. I love the look on conners face in the third pic lol oh man he is such a boy its great :)

Amanda and Ryan said...

I agree with Ashley and your kiddos are growing up! Macie needs to stay little so I can hold her forever and ever! I would say the same about Connor but he won't let me hold him until the very end when we say bye :(
I can't wait to see you all next weekend! Hugs and Hugs!

Hkcarp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hkcarp said...

LOL! That picture of Conner just made me laugh out loud at work! LOL.. what a funny kid. Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday!!!

Parke Family said...

Holy cow....see now I understand about everyone saying Avery looks like Mike, cuz dang those kids couldn't look more like Tyson if they tried....LOL. Like everyone else I can't believe Connor's little face he definately has a great personality. I too am soooo excited to see you guys on Saturday and take some pictures.