skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Babies, Babies, Babies
On Saturday we had a family bbq. We were super excited because we got to meet our new little cousins. Avery is 6 weeks old and Logan is 2 weeks old. The kids loved loved loved them! We had a great time.
Macie, Connor, and Logan

Macie and Avery

Avery

Logan

Macie feeding Logan

Uncle Ty and Avery

Uncle Ty and Logan

Logan

Macie and Avery

Connor and Avery
4 comments:
how cute! Looks like you guys could handle twins!!
Oh man that Logan sure is a cute baby lol It was great to see you guys :) And the kids are naturals with the babies.
Whatever Logan....look at that darling baby Avery. I don't think I've ever seen a cuter baby ;) I do love the look on her face with Macey like let go of my neck..lol, and Connor's smile is so cute with just him and Avery. Okay Logan is kinda cute but still.
You are so brave and they are so cute!!!
(((HUGS)))
Post a Comment