
Thursday, July 29, 2010
**Sophie Lee Sams**
I am an aunt again! My baby sister Shelby gave birth to this beautiful little girl July 28th at 11:41pm. She weighed 7lbs 13oz and is 19 3/4 inches long. She has lots and lots of black hair and the most adorable chubby cheeks ever! Mama and baby are doing great!!! I am 10 hours away and I am absolutely in love with this little girl. I cannot wait to give her and her mama a big hug and kiss. Congrats Shelby and Taylor I am so so so happy for you. She is beautiful!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
so cute lol where did all that hair come from??? hope u get to see her soon. But you will get to see ur own little girl in a few months lol Sorry but we belive Dallin and he is sure its a girl :)
She is a cutie! She has the chubbiest cheeks I have ever seen on a newborn!
I told Shelbie all that heartburn was totally worth it. haha. She is so cute
You're not lying about those chubby cheeks and all of that hair! She is very cute and I love her name! I love the picture of her with her hand against her cheek!
Post a Comment