Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ultrasound!!!!!

Today was our big ultrasound day!!! I was so excited, but also a little nervous. Last time we did this we didn't get the best news. As I was lying on the table getting ready for the ultrasound my little monkey started kicking....so I felt much better!
This baby was soooooo active! For the most part the baby was facing my back, so we were lucky to get the profile pictures we got. As of right now the baby is in the breech position, but has easily enough time to flip. Also my placenta is anterior, which means there is a barrier between the baby and my abdomen. So he told me I wouldn't feel kicks quite as strongly.
Ty and I held strong and did not find out the sex of the baby! The ultrasound tech said in the first 30 seconds of the ultrasound he knew the sex, but we stuck to it and are going to wait for a December surprise! This baby was so wiggly, it didn't cooperate for very great pictures. But I am happy with the great news we got today!!!
This is the baby lying on its stomach. The little cute bum in on the far right and the leg coming down underneath.
This is a sweet little profile!

This is the baby with its arms crossed.



This is another profile shot. Doesn't he/she have the sweetest little profile!
I am so happy and cannot wait to meet this baby!!!!


4 comments:

Katie said...

YEAH I am so happy for you and glad that all is going well. Enjoy your Chirstmas Present he/she will be here before you know it!

Hilary said...

Congratulations! We're so excited for you! I'm glad your little one is healthy and doing great . . . and I can't wait until you have your Christmas surprise and announce the gender! That's so exciting that you're waiting to find out (something I've thought about doing, but don't know if I have the patience in me to do it!) :-)

Ashley said...

Those are great ultrasound pics. Glad to hear that all is going well she is so cute lol ok it could be a boy you never know. Either way we are so excited to find out what you will be having in just a few short months :) I cant believe that you are already half way done its going by so fast.

Amanda and Ryan said...

I think it's neat to wait and get a surprise!
The baby looks fantastic! How are you feeling?
Give my niece and nephew a HUGE HUG from me!
Love you guys!