Monday, August 9, 2010

*Macie's 6th Birthday*

Macie is 6! I cannot believe it. It seems like only yesterday I was begging Ty to let us have a baby and now she is going to first grade! This year she wanted to have a friend birthday party. Several of her cute little friends came and I think they had a really great time. They played some water games and decorated cupcakes. Connor loved being in the middle of all these girls!!











The night of Macie's birthday we had a family party. We all got together and had cake and ice cream. Macie got a lot of school clothes (which I was very happy about!!!). It was a really fun day and she seemed to enjoy it.
I just want to tell Macie how much I love her and I am so glad that she is my daughter. I am so proud of her and I hope she had a great birthday!!!










































3 comments:

Amanda and Ryan said...

Happy Birthday Macie! I wish we could have been there so I could have given you the biggest hug EVER!
You are so big, but can you do me a favor and STOP GROWING? I'm not going to be able to pick you up for much longer and that makes me sad! But you are so beautiful and I love you soooo much!
Can't wait to see you!

Ashley said...

Happy birthday cute girl. I cant believe that she is already 6 wow I remember coming down for her first birthday... We havent been told of any parties after that or we would have come to them also.

You know that your kids are getting old when they want to have a friend party ha ha so sad..

mandy85 said...

It looks like they had fun I am glad Sayd was able to be there.