Thursday, December 16, 2010

2 week checkup

Technically she is 1 week and 6 days old....I am so not ready for her to get older! Anyway she had her 2 week checkup today. Dr. B says that everything looks great!! She is now weighing in at 8lbs 4oz which is in the 50th percentile. She is now measuring 21inches which is in the 78th percentile. I can't believe how much she has grown in just 2 short weeks.

I love to see my babies grow and change, but I am really not wanting Mckenna too. I love how tiny and cuddly she is. She still makes me the happiest mommy on the planet and I am so thankful she is here! Here are a few pics from the last 2 days.





1 comment:

Ashley said...

I cant belive how diffrent she already looks so crazy its already been 2 weeks. Time flies she is so sweet.