Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Little Preschool Graduate

Today was Connor's last day of preschool.  He is an official preschool graduate!!  They had a cute little program; singing songs and showing us the fun things they have learned.  Preschool has been amazing for Connor!  I can't believe how much he has come out of his shell and all of the things he has learned.  He and I will definitely miss it!  Thanks Miss Monica for a great year at preschool!
Singing 5 Little Monkey's

"Graduating"


Connor and ALL the girls!!


Connor with his class and Miss Monica

Connor and Miss Monica


1 comment:

Ashley said...

Thats so cute I am so bummed that Dallins class is not doing anything for preschool graduation. He still has next week to go . But everyone I have been talking to keeps saying there kids having a little graduation for there little preschool kid but not Dallin its sad lol. He is so sad about Preschool being over too he loves it.