Saturday, May 14, 2011

Obsessions

So I have some obsessions in my life.  I am just going to tell you of a few!  I am obsessed with watching Connor play T-ball!  I LOVE it!!!  He gets so excited and he plays so well and he enjoys it!  He played great yesterday and these were just a few pics I snapped!









So my next obsession is this sweet little baby girl!  I love all the new things she is beginning to do (although it makes me sad for her to grow up!)  I love kissing all her little fat rolls and singing to her.  I love that she smiles when she sees me and (for the most part) I can make everything better!  Can't remember life without her!



I have two obsessions with Macie.  I love love love listening to her read!  She does so great and I can't believe the difference from the first of the school year until now.  I am also obsessed with listening to her talk to Mckenna!  She has nearly gotten Mckenna to giggle.  Mckenna loves when she talks to her and they "talk" to each other and its so sweet...as you will see in this video!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

So cute she is getting so big. Her and Macie are about the same age diffrance as Dallin and Logan and I love the way that Dallin so so protective of him and loves to play just like that with him. I love having that age gap between them it makes dallin be such a great helper. Also love Connor in his little uniform lol he is so tiny and adorable.