Yesterday was Macie's 1st day of 2nd grade!! I can't believe that she is already in 2nd grade. Her teacher this year is Mrs. Gillins and she was super excited. She couldn't wait to go. When she got home she said she had a super time and couldn't wait to go back today!
Today was Connor's 1st day of Preschool. His teacher is Miss Guillette. He was very excited to go. Yesterday we went and met his teacher and explored his classroom. Honestly I was really worried about him going for more than one reason. But he did so super great!!! We went in and I told him goodbye and no tears!! He rode the bus home. He said his favorite part was playing with play-doh and riding the bus! I am so proud of him! And to make it even better his cousin Brayson is in his class!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Fun Dallin doesnt start for another week and is counting down the days on his calender. I thought that connor was in preschool last year?? Is he in it again this year??
Your kids are so cute.
Post a Comment