Yesterday my baby girl turned 7 years old! I can't believe it! It seems like just yesterday I was trying to convince Ty that we were ready for a baby..... She was very excited all day long. She couldn't wait to go to primary so that everyone could sing to her on her real birthday. In the afternoon we had the grandparents come over for some cake. We had a good time. She wanted a ladybug cake and so I went and bought the pan and decorated it myself. I think it turned out pretty dang good!
I am so proud of Macie and the good girl that she is. I love her so much and I am so glad that she is my daughter. Happy Birthday Macie!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That cake is so dang cute! I just made a horse one for Cash's bday and I think it turned out pretty good too!
Awww! What a sweetheart! I hope she had a great day because she deserves it :) Her cake turned out adorable! I wish we were there to celebrate it with her!
Post a Comment