Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Bittersweet Project

I cannot believe that I am having to do this again so soon!  In April 2010 I delivered 9 little blankets and poems to the Fillmore hospital.  I told them I would be more than happy to make more if they needed them....but I hoped and prayed with all my heart they never would.  Well about 6 or so weeks ago my mom tells me that they only have one left!  Are you kidding me??  This many mommies in this small community have suffered the same heartbreak I have since April of last year??  So I gladly made more.  This time I made 21.  I sincerely hope that they last a very very long time.
This project is so bittersweet for me.  It makes me really reflect on the loss of my angel.  I am glad that I can help other mothers and I hope that I am making my little guy proud and happy.  It happened at a great time of year because it is almost my little boy's 2nd Angelversary.  So this is good timing....plus its getting to be the season of really giving and I am happy to do it!




1 comment:

Katie said...

That is such an amazing thing to do. I bet it is appreciated so much. You are amazing