Friday, October 7, 2011

Ridiculousness....

Summer turning straight into winter???  Where is fall???  Yesterday morning when I woke up there was a dusting of snow on the lawn.  Well by the time I got the kids to the bus and back home it was snowing like crazy!  These are some pics that Ty took in our yard.  Please no more snow...we need some fall first!


2 comments:

Mandy said...

Yeah CRAZY. The bad thing is that a part went out on our furnace and it won't be in til Mon or Tues so good thing for space heaters :)

olganna said...

Fab pictures! Looks so picturesque. It does disturb the routine though doesn't it. Its autumn here in the UK but the past couple of years we have had lots of snow so hopefully we will enjoy some again as I love it! And my little girl is walking now so can play around in it for the first time! Can't wait! From Helen at Olganna bags. British Design Handmade