Connor has been counting down his birthday for well over a week. He was soooo excited! When I put him to bed the night before his birthday he was laying there giggling. I asked him what was so funny and he said its my birthday tomorrow and I am so excited!
We let him open up a present before he went to school. While he was at school he had a birthday hat, they sang happy birthday to him, and he got a new book from his teacher. All afternoon he kept asking if it was time for his party.....he just couldn't wait!
Finally party time arrived. He got super spoiled....ds game, Crayola glow board, church clothes, money, outfit, semi, horses, and chaps! He was very happy with them all. He wanted his cake to be camouflage so I mixed up some cake mixes and for my first try it didn't turn out too bad. He had a hunter and two deer on his cake. Overall I think he had a pretty fun day!
I am so blessed to have Connor as my son. He is such a sweet little boy. I love him so much!! I cannot believe that he is 5 years old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment