Monday, January 30, 2012

Mckennas This and Thats

Since I don't do monthly updates for Mckenna anymore I thought maybe I should do a post to brag about the cute things she is now doing! 
*She walks like a pro now and she can get moving pretty dang fast.  She isn't running but I am sure she would love too! 
*She eats like a horse!  She will practically eat anything that I put in front of her.  She has to pack in the calories  because she is one busy girl and burns them off as quickly as she eats them.  We are still working on milk...not a huge fan even with chocolate in it.
*She has the shrillest scream you will ever hear!  If she is upset about something or just wants to be heard an ear piercing scream comes out of her mouth!
*When she sees something she wants she points her arm at it and waves her hand back and forth.
*She now has 4 teeth on top and 4 teeth on the bottom.
*She is completely weaned and will now sleep ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!  I think this is my favorite new accomplishment that she has!
*She loves to dance and has just started singing.  I noticed in church on Sunday when I was singing that she was singing too.  We got home and Macie was singing and she started in with her.

Ty made her another BIG cookie so here are a few cute pics of that!   


 This morning she was wearing a onesie, shirt, and slippers.  She looked so stinkin cute walking around bare legged in her slippers.  Of course she wouldn't stand still and let me get a picture but I got two of her sitting and one of her racing down the hallway as fast as she could.


Last Monday Connor was at a birthday party and Ty was working.  Macie and I decided to give each other manicures.  And we also painted Mckennas toes!


No comments: