Monday, May 21, 2012

Our Anniversary Weekend

Yesterday was our 12th wedding anniversary!!!  We both cannot believe its been 12 years.  It certainly doesn't feel like it.  We are so lucky to have my parents keep all 3 kids so that we could go away for the weekend.
On Friday we went to St. George.  We did a little bit of shopping.  We checked into our hotel with the fabulous king size bed...lol!  We ate the most yummy dinner at the Texas Roadhouse.  Then we just relaxed and slept in Saturday morning.  I haven't slept in forever and we knew this would likely be the last time in a while so we milked it!!! 
When we finally got going on Saturday we drove to Mesquite and ate lunch.  Then we drove on to Las Vegas.  We did some shopping.  We went to the Venetian Hotel and walked around the shops there and just enjoyed being alone.  Then we were lucky enough to go see the play "The Phantom".  It was so much fun and the show was great!!  We were lame-o and didn't take a camera but you aren't allowed to take pictures in the theater anyhow.  But here are some pics I found:



We had such a super time at the show.  It was great.  After the show we drove back to St. George.  It was late and we were so tired!  We slept in Sunday and then went to breakfast.  We stopped at walmart and then headed home. 
The kids were so happy to see us and we were excited to see them. 
We had such a great weekend.  It was so nice to just spend time together just the two of us. 
I am still so happy with Ty and I am so lucky to have him as my husband and the father to my kids.  I love you so much Ty!!

No comments: