| Mckenna had to get in on the action. The kids knelt down to be more her height and so she sat down just like them! |
| This picture just cracks me up!! |
Macie always does such a great job. She was super excited to wear her dress from the wedding so she could show her friends how beautiful it is! She sang great. Her dance was really cute and she was right in the front! She did a great job!!
I am so proud of my kids for how great they did last night. They have also done super in school and I am so grateful for the super teachers they have had. I can't believe school is almost out!


1 comment:
How fun I keep hearing all these kids are doing programs at school but Dallin is not doing one :( Oh well he has his kindergarten graduation next week so that will be fun. And I cant believe school is almost done either. I swear he just started. Love Connors hair he is such a stud :)
Post a Comment