On Saturday Ty and I had a great date night. We went over to Richfield and did a little shopping. Then we met up with Shelby and Thomas and ate yummy Chinese food. Then we went to the Justin Moore concert!!!! It was so great! He sounded super. Of all the country artists for Ty to like this one totally surprises me. He is so so hick and so so twangy but he is Ty's absolute favorite. He put on a great show and we would 100% go and see him again. We had such a great night together and had a super time at the show!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is a fun date. I really can't think of what he sings
Fun I wish that I could go on a date with just the two of us and no kids. Its been about 4 months from the last time we got away alone :( lol I have no clue who that is but im not to sure about the twangy but as long as there was no kids it wouldnt matter lol
Post a Comment