On the 3rd of June my little Mckenna turned 18 months!! I can't believe it all ready! She is such a little firecracker. I just can't get enough of her. She is running all over the place and rules the roost! She is saying new words all the time. If you tell her to say it she says it. She plays and is just so much fun to watch. She goes to nursery like a champ. I just love her and her sweet little personality!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow she is starting to look so much like Macie in those pics crazy. They grow up to fast. Thats good she is already good in nursery Logan is just starting to get there I think last week was finally the first time he didne scream for ten min when we left. He just went in and started to play.
Post a Comment