Friday, August 17, 2012

Baby Update

On Friday the 10th we had our 30 week doctors appt.  I have only gained 3lbs this whole pregnancy so that makes me super happy!  This baby moves around like crazy, especially when I am lying on my side.  When Dr. Brown put the ultrasound wand on my belly the baby was yawning so so big and sticking his/her tongue in and out of his/her mouth!  It was so precious!!  I cannot believe I am starting to go to the doc every 2 weeks now.  As of yesterday I have 9 weeks left.  This pregnancy has flown by!  But unfortunately the 3rd trimester exhaustion has set in big time.  I am also having some nerve issues on my right side....don't know if it sciatica or what but its driving me nuts.  I cannot wait for this baby to be born!



Here I am yesterday at 31 weeks!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

That is a cute baby boy lol This pregnancy has gone by super fast. Maybe its just cuz it seems like you just had one lol