Well I am officially full term and officially have been pregnant longer than I was with Mckenna! Yesterday I had a doctors appt. I had been contracting off and on since Tuesday afternoon and my back was killing me plus tons of cramps. So after our appt the doc sent us over for an NST. He said are you seriously going to deliver an hour before your 37 weeks again! I was sure hoping so! I was on the monitors for about 2 1/2 hours and I was contracting every 4-6 minutes. I was getting kinda excited because some of them were starting to hurt a little bit. Last week when he checked me I was only softening and not dilated at all so I was super hopeful something good was happening with all the things I was feeling. He came in and checked me and I was so disappointed to find out I was only dilated 1 cm :( Booooo...... So I was sent home where shortly after the contractions were only coming sporadically and then stopped. My back is still killing me and I am cramping so hopefully things are still progressing. I wish my dang water would just break...lol...makes it so much easier! So we have an appt made for next week unless something happens before then. This is my self portrait from last week at 35w 6d. I haven't taken a 37 week pic yet but will soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh thats exciting and scary lol I still cant believe that your already having another baby lol. And that you have them so early. Both mine were within a day of the due dates. Cant wait to see the little "guy" any day now lol
Post a Comment