Monday, June 17, 2013

8 Months Old!!

Holy moly....Callie is 8 months old (as of yesterday)!!!  Seriously I can't believe it!    She is still a whiny baby and pretty much only loves her mama, but she definitely has her happy moments!  She is so sweet and I love her to pieces!  She has learned to do some new things in the last month.

*She can pick up puffs but can't quite get them into her mouth
*She loves to stick out her tongue
*She sticks out her tongue and blows bubbles
*She is saying mama even when she isn't crying!
*She is starting to babble
*She is rolling everywhere!  She can get across the room in no time flat!

She is sitting up a little bit better but isn't quite doing it all by herself yet.  I am in no rush for her to do these things though.  She can stay a baby for as long as she likes!  I love her so much and I am so glad that she is my little princess!  Here she is in pics!!








No comments: